Answering TMJ Pain Relief Questions
While at work the other day, I received an email notification from my oldest and most popular blog on TMJ/TMD Pain Relief matters.
While reading it and in my mind formulating my answer to a TMJ and TMD Prototypical Patient.
Here are some of the symptoms the patient suffers from:
- Variable tension in my right masseter with a constantly changing bite.
- Constant low grade ear ache in my right ear.
- A sore area in my throat upper back right side.
- Sometimes low grade pain behind my left eye.
- Variable nerve pain down my left arm and sometimes in my right shoulder.
- Variable muscle tension in my neck.
And some of the things he is currently doing to help to relieve the pain and still suffers from TMJ/TMD Pain
- Eating right
I realized that the post really deserved its own thread. I am including the post and my summation or by clicking here Hamid Nassery, DMD, FICOI, FAGD, FICCMO
In this article I identify the source of the pain and describe some of the ideal solution I as a Neuromuscular Dental Physician would help him with.
TMJ Pain Relief : TMJ and TMD Prototypical Patient
To Read Full Article Please Visit :